Thursday, June 20, 2013

Philly Experience (Wednesday Update)

Written by Wyatt

This trip has been a amazing experience God has opened up my eyes through P2 missions the fellowship of Living Waters Church feels like your a part of the family. Since the day we arrived it was a instant friendship the service was inspiring and we also had the opportunity to rap for the church. its was so fun! I'm not quite sure what God will do with my story but I know its starting here in Philly Tuesday we walked around just hanging out fliers getting a sense of the community.  Yesterday we had a car wash which turned out a huge success. We washed over 50 cars and just seeing everyone's face. When they found out it was really free was reward enough. It really feels good knowing your helping other and as Pastor Heath says "loving on purpose" I'm so glad I got the opportunity to come to Philly and do Gods work. I cant believe the trip almost over but I know God sent me here for a reason.









Carl and Bryant talking with someone from community as we wash their car.



Amanda asking to pray with someone waiting for a car wash.

Pastor Mike praying with some people from community.



Blake talking with Xavier (member of Living Waters).

Amanda sharing and talking with someone while her car was being washed.


No comments:

Post a Comment